Welcome

I would like to extend my welcome to any viewer on this blog.

Through this blog you are entering the interesting world of economics. I hope you find my posts thought provoking or just interesting enough to leave a comment.

The blog will mostly be about economics and political economy and will cover the issues regarding Western economies and when necessary certain Asian and Latin American countries. Topics will range from macroeconomic issues such as the current crisis and recovery and its regulatory responses, monetary policy, fiscal policy and a range of political economy issues.

I do hope you enjoy the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short-selling explained (case study: movie "Trading Places")

Economic history: mercantilism and international trade

Rent-seeking explained: Removing barriers to entry in the taxi market

Graphs (images) of the week: Separated by a border